Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's almost here!

I am currently sitting down looking through what different papers I need printed out, what other ideas I can come up with for the bulletin boards, and thinking on if I can can a few more beans before the school year starts up.  Then it hit me!  It's almost here!  It is so exciting and I am more than ready to begin.  There are a few more touch ups that need done in the classroom and then I will be putting pictures up! :) I am also ready for back to school night in the next two weeks.  We will be having back to school night on Thursday, August 14th from 5:00-6:30 at Columbus.  It is going to be a fantastic evening and I just simply cannot wait to meet all of my parents and kiddo's!  Here's to the next few weeks flying by and me managing to get my entire to-do list done by that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment