Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back To School Night

Hello families!  A big thanks goes out to everyone who was able to attend!  It was great getting a chance to meet everyone and put some faces to the names on the desks.  :)  As I said I plan on updating this blog as often as possible, my goal is once a week (most likely on Friday's).  Tomorrow is our last work day before the fun begins.  Class begins Monday and we will be kicking of a great year!

The amount of parent volunteer forms fantastic!  I will be sorting through my papers tomorrow and plan on sending out some time frames for you to come in to the classroom within the next two weeks.

Tomorrow I will bring my camera in and take a few pictures of the room for you to check out and to show the difference of the bulletin boards once the kids work starts going up.

Have a great weekend before the new school year starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment